The solution is suitable if you want a professional evaluation of the competencies, motivation and personality traits of the candidates you have selected yourself or current employees. The evaluation includes face-to-face interviews, testing, tasks, situation simulations, reference check, and other forms of assessment that are tailored to the job and company specifics.
- Face-to-face interview with the candidate / employee to assess his / her personality, competencies, work experience, motivation, suitability to the position and client company culture;
- In-depth competency interview – a behavioral and situational interview during which a specific set of questions is asked to determine the competency and its level that appear in the candidate’s / employee’s described actual work situations;
- Tripod online psychological tests to determine abilities and personality traits for specialist and managerial positions:
- Personality Inventory for specialists (NEO-TRI/2) / Personality Inventory for managers (MPI),
- Mental Ability Scale for specialists (VVS) / Mental Ability Scale for managers (MMAS),
- Visual Speed and Accuracy test for specialists (VKT);
- Tasks and role plays;
- Collecting feedback from candidates’ previous managers, colleagues, subordinates or cooperation partners to obtain additional information about the candidate’s professional activities;
- Testing of foreign language skills (in cooperation with a partner).
- Wide range of assessment methods;
- Independent professionals’ evaluation of candidates / employees;
- Opportunity to gain full confidence about the selected candidate / current employee.
We guarantee the confidentiality of information as well as business ethics during the personnel assessment process.
In cooperation with our colleagues in Estonia and Latvia, we also offer such solution in other Baltic countries.
The project price depends on the job profile and used assessment methods. Contact us for an individual offer.